SuperVolley has been established to be a stepping stone from KiwiVolley to full volleyball. The rules are therefore adjusted to find the right mix that encourages the best transition.
- A player can serve overarm twice in a row per rotation, after that they must serve under-arm to ensure that there are rallies.
- 5 serve max per player, 2 overarm & 3 underarm.
- Three hits per team. A block is not counted as a hit. The ideal sequence is…………Pass Set Spike.
- Players may not touch the net or completely cross under the centre line
- Every rally scores a point. Sets are up to 25
- Teams change ends at the end of each set
- Players may not spike or block the serve
- Players rotate in a clockwise direction
- The player in right back serves from anywhere along the baseline
- Players are allowed to serve inside the line if they can't serve from the outside of the line.