News
Draws Draws

Covid - Sunday 14th Feb


Dear Volleyball member,

Due to the announcement that Tauranga will be moving to Level 2 Covid restrictions at midnight 14th Feb we have made the decision to cancel Week 1 of the Tuesday Junior League (16th Feb).

We will intend to operate Thursday’s League (18th Feb) under Level 2 restrictions but will confirm our decision late Wednesday. Please refer to our website / facebook page.

If you wish to pull your team please notify our email info@volleyballtauranga.co.nz not the opposing team so we can manage.

Thanks for your understanding.

Stewart Henderson

Chairperson Volleyball Tauranga

Email info@volleyballtauranga.co.nz

 


« Back to News
xeno web development